Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » Seeking Team Members » New Developer Searching Team

New Developer Searching Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Developer Searching Team on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:40 pm

NewDeveloper

Hello, I am searching for 1-3 team members, I am searching for a gun maker, animator and a map maker.
I need this for a multiplayer game that I am creating, I will be handling all of the Unity creations and in the end making trailer's , logos and other bits and pieces that will be needed.
If you are interested then make sure to send your projects to this email adress : NewDeveloperr @ gmail.com
I am looking forward to seeing all of your creations, and if I dont reply then make sure to send me a message on UnityNinja forum.

Thank you for reading and I hope many of you will send in your projects.

--New Developer

View user profile

2 Re: New Developer Searching Team on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:50 pm

ryan2brian

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
do you have any project you started i well like to see your work

View user profile

3 Re: New Developer Searching Team on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Phenoioux

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
ryan2brian wrote:do you have any project you started i well like to see your work

I see your weapons are from call of duty. that looks nice. but they are copy-written unfortunately.

View user profile

4 Re: New Developer Searching Team on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:47 am

ryan2brian

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
I see your weapons are from call of duty. that looks nice. but they are copy-written unfortunately. wrote:

Iknow am using it as a placeholder

View user profile

5 Re: New Developer Searching Team on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Yinoguns

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hello, this is Yinoguns from the Channel Yin117, you contacted me and left this Forums link on Youtube sometime ago, i'm afraid that Youtube's messages got filtered and of course its a pain to know where your inbox is since they changed things *cough* for the worse *cough*.

Anyway rant over, if your still looking for someone to help make a map or such, I just recently finished my Brookes Degree and have good experience with Unity.

However I have not purchased Autodesk Maya, but that can be worked around ie purchasing later on, etc.

Get in touch if your still in need of assistance; YonHolmes.weebly.com is the best place to go.

View user profile http://YonHolmes.weebly.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum