Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » Seeking Team Members » We need people interested to work with us !

We need people interested to work with us !

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 We need people interested to work with us ! on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:52 pm

TheGodsTeam

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
We need people to work with us at a Next-Gen game in Unity, from home. Our team (THE GODS TEAM) currently has 3 members.
We don't look for anything special yet, just people that know one of these: 3D modelling, 2D sketching, 2D level concept artists, etc.
You will not be payed until the project makes a profit (after selling). Consider it a portofolio-work or a hobby.
It is an great oportunity to work in a team especially for gaining experience.
So people that are interested are invited to PM me or to make a reply on this post. More details in private.
PROJECT thread here : http://www.unityninja.net/t558-again-pc-game#2655
THANKS !

View user profile

stephenbissell

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
i am new to unity 3D and currently looking for something to do so if you want i can try to help as much as possible i dont know much but i am trying to learn how to model items

View user profile

TheGodsTeam

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
We can help you understanding the process. Ok, all you have to do is to add my email : robbiewalker94@yahoo.com
Use Yahoo Messenger for contacting me as soon as you can.
Have a nice day, you are in our team, thank you.

View user profile

TheGodsTeam

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
SORRY, WE NOW USE ANOTHER GAME ENGINE, THANK YOU ANYWAY. THERE'S NO NEED TO REPLY TO THIS POST ANYMORE.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum