Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Tutorials » [Unity Tutorial] How To Import Assets

[Unity Tutorial] How To Import Assets

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [Unity Tutorial] How To Import Assets on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:48 pm

NewDeveloper

Hello, I decided to make this tutorial as I saw someone post that they are in need of it.
What are assets and what are they used for?
- Assets are something like atachments, example : FP Camera or Scenes. [If anyone has a better description then leave a post]

How to import assets :
-  Open Your Unity Program -> Go To Assets -> Import New Asset.

Then you choose the asset you want to import, when you have imported your asset(s) they will be in the Project section.
So as you can see it is very simple. If you experience any problems whilst importing your assets leave a post and I will make sure to check it.

FP = First Person

--New Developer

View user profile

2 Re: [Unity Tutorial] How To Import Assets on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:02 pm

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Thanks and I'm very very sorry for all the stuff I need to know, sincere apologies with that but how do I make a new clip with animations with the new Unity3d it's not working it asks me when I hit record "Are scene and inspector changes recorded into the animation curves?" I have no idea what that means. PM me it to save extra writing if you want, and with all I need if you don't want to post this it's ok cause I mean, I'm not good with Unity and I'm only on Tutorial 3/6 so I might need alot of stuff.

View user profile

3 Re: [Unity Tutorial] How To Import Assets on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:20 pm

NewDeveloper

I am not sure what to do as my Unity Program is not working at the moment.
I will most likely give you a answer when its working again, but I recommend that you write to UnityNinja (MisterNinjaBoy) as he has more experience with Unity. Just PM him or go to FPS TUTORIALS: HELP (General) and make a post there.

You can also check this post as it might help.

docs . unity3d . com/Documentation/Components/animeditor-UsingAnimationEditor.html
Sorry that you have to delete the spaces between the dots and letters but I am not allowed to post links or email's until I have this account for a week.

If you have any other problems then just ask me, this forum is to help developers so I am happy to help any time.

--New Developer

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum