Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » HELP » Help (General) » collage project. still newbie

collage project. still newbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 collage project. still newbie on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:57 am

SyahirAngah1991

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
hi UnityNinja admin and members,

i'm still student college n facing for final year project. i want to know does Unity use for game purpose as gaming platform or you can make it as your own project not for gaming purpose? i want to create app for Media teaching aids. so does Unity can help to create Media teaching aids.

my college project is about Media teaching aids which the main contain about one of my college subject. the subject is about how we do water treatment ways and water resource. my main object in the object is water element and water reservoir. Can Unity help me to create the apps?

hope someone can help. it will help me greatly. thanks

View user profile

2 Re: collage project. still newbie on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:27 pm

'While Unity is used heavily to create incredible games, it’s also being used to build some of the most interesting and dynamic applications outside of the entertainment space. Applications like this year’s Unite Award VizSim category nominees, including winner teamLabBody, have shown the intriguing and valuable ways that Unity is being used to inform as well as amuse.'

As said on the unity website, yes, unity has and can be used for non- game applications.. You just have to know what you're doin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum