I'm proud to announce PSD2uGUI asset.
PSD2uGUI can generate ready to run Unity UI (4.6 b20+)objects from your PSD using layer naming conventions, and with just one click.
Save tens of hours with this simple, automatic and effective asset software.
PSD2uGUI on asset store
Features of the current version (1.04):
- Now, PSD2uGUI asset can set the same tag ("PSD2uGUI" tag) to the sprites in order to allow atlas creation and automatic drawing optimizations (it could need SpritePacker and Unity Pro license).
- In addition, when sprite assets are imported, PSD2uGUI can automatically set borders if software can parse it from sprite names.
- Decreased the number of load operations at execution time.
- Minor bugfixes
- 4.6 b20 compatible
- FIxed a problem when creating UI items using background image size instead of user size.
-2D Sprites images.
-New UI compatible (uGUI).
-PSD commands (view the user guide) following layer name conventions.
Stay tuned for version 1.07 has been submitted with the next features:
- Now, you can choose the folder to export directly from PSD, using layer name conventions. You can also create more than one folders at the same time.
- Now, you can assign more than one atlas tag. The tag assigned will be the name of the folder where the file is placed. Keep your files sorted and well tagged now.
- Now, following the same layer naming conventions, you can assign tags by game object. Your objects will be easier to be found. (Be aware the tags must be defined in Unity before).
- Sample PSD has been updated supporting the new features.
- Updated User Guide doc supporting the new features.
- Minor bugfixes.
Scroll View lists:
Drag And Drop:
Automatic Border Creation:
I'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions.