Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » FREE Project Downloads & Recources » 3D Models & Animations » 3D model search engine

3D model search engine

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 3D model search engine on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:03 am

yobi3d

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hello all, we launched a 3D model search engine, which finds 3D models on the Internet with simple keyword search. The models can be previewed right on your browser without any plugins! (Chrome and Firefox recommended).

Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also check out our interview on The Verge
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

2 Re: 3D model search engine on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:51 am

That is actually really amazing! You guys have made a really amazingly useful search engine, this is very innovative. Well firstly thanks for making it, this will definitely be useful to alot of developers here, and also I will probably be using it too from time to time! Thanks, I will make this a sticky so everyone can see.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: 3D model search engine on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:11 am

yobi3d

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Thanks for the positive feedback. Please let us know if you have any suggestions about site improvement. We are working on a filter to sort the results by license and adding texture to the models.

View user profile

4 Re: 3D model search engine on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:28 am

yobi3d

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
We've added textures to the 3D models, please come back and take a look! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

5 Re: 3D model search engine on Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:57 am

Morhgoz

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Wow! I already find lot of incredible stuff there. This search engine is amazing! Thanks!

View user profile

6 Re: 3D model search engine on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:06 am

farmer001

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
you can find out and download many unity plugins asset in my website, please vist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

enjoy yourself.

View user profile

7 Re: 3D model search engine on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:58 am

NarcotiX

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
We love you Bro! ^^

View user profile

8 Re: 3D model search engine on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Streetz

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
WOW! big thanks for this yobi3d you and your team has limited the stress on game makers. as im a beginner with Unity3d. im feeling my way around. but i can see this search engine will come in great handy. when i start to get more into making games. Brilliant Idea here.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum