Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » (UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music

(UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 (UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:26 am

Hey guys!
It has been a while since we have uploaded a video about the development of squad force, or to the channel in general. We have alot to show right around the corner, but we had some delays in terms of development which doesn't allow us to complete a finished prototype for the next update video in our expected time. Slowly but surely, development is going great, and we really are eager to show you guys what this game had transformed into!

I thought I would update you all with just something little, that displays the efforts going into the game, with this fantastically composed piece for our game. We really care about every little aspect that goes into the game, and having a good theme music is a very vital aspect in an impressive game. I hope you all enjoy this!

What do you guys think about it?

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

2 Re: (UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:34 pm

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
What program did you use to make it? Cause that theme song is amazing. Keep up the great work!

View user profile

3 Re: (UNITY FPS) Squad Force Theme Music on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:28 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Awesome MNB! Glad to see that you are making progress here. Love the music, it's one of the better ones I have heard in a while.
Smile
-BryceCain25

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum