Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » Multiplayer Online FPS [Combat Company]

Multiplayer Online FPS [Combat Company]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Multiplayer Online FPS [Combat Company] on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:19 am

kaspal

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]

Combat Company is a free beta-stage browser-based multiplayer first person shooter game built on Unity 3D engine.
I've been working with unity since March 2013, after months of hard work, I came here today to show all of you what I've been working so far. If you are interested, I've also made a simple website, where you can play the webplayer version, or download the standalone version. The website also includes a ranking list, where you can see every player stats, also includes helpful information about the game modes, but I will past that information in this post. You can visit the website at www.ccompany.tk and the forum at www.forum.ccompany.tk

Some Features:

- Friend system: You are able to add players to your friend list, by entering the desired target's nickname.
- Info system: You are able to check your account personal account stats, as well your friends stats.
- Chat system: You are able to chat with everybody, as well with just only one player.
- Characters: You are able to costumize your ingame character. There is 5+ characters available.
- Weapons: You are able to chose one of 15+ weapons available..
- Items: You are able to use optional items, like grenades, knives.
- Level system: There are 61 levels. Certain weapons/characters/items require a minimum level, by finishing every game you will earn experience and gold. You can check the level list on the website.

Some Screenshots:

View user profile

2 Re: Multiplayer Online FPS [Combat Company] on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Interesting project! I will keep a close eye at this one, cant wait to see progression in the project, has alot of potential.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: Multiplayer Online FPS [Combat Company] on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:06 am

SergioLavao

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Looks really good and complete , just need more shared, keep up Smile

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum