Combat Company is a free beta-stage browser-based multiplayer first person shooter game built on Unity 3D engine.
I've been working with unity since March 2013, after months of hard work, I came here today to show all of you what I've been working so far. If you are interested, I've also made a simple website, where you can play the webplayer version, or download the standalone version. The website also includes a ranking list, where you can see every player stats, also includes helpful information about the game modes, but I will past that information in this post. You can visit the website at www.ccompany.tk and the forum at www.forum.ccompany.tk
- Friend system: You are able to add players to your friend list, by entering the desired target's nickname.
- Info system: You are able to check your account personal account stats, as well your friends stats.
- Chat system: You are able to chat with everybody, as well with just only one player.
- Characters: You are able to costumize your ingame character. There is 5+ characters available.
- Weapons: You are able to chose one of 15+ weapons available..
- Items: You are able to use optional items, like grenades, knives.
- Level system: There are 61 levels. Certain weapons/characters/items require a minimum level, by finishing every game you will earn experience and gold. You can check the level list on the website.