Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello everyone! on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:26 am

ksouztt

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
New to Unity and following the tutorials ive found on here, just thought id introduce myself.

Im an avid ArmA player and have a deep love and respect for those who develop them.

I am new to programming but ive been working with 3DS Max and have been dipping my break into ZBrush.

Example work:

View user profile

2 Re: Hello everyone! on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:33 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Nice man, really good start to the weapon you have there...you can start making ArmA like games by starting with some of the fps tutorials here integrated with Third Person mechanics....starting here will give you a fresh opportunity to get started with unity and make the game you are striving for
Best regards
-BryceCain25

View user profile

3 Re: Hello everyone! on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:34 am

ksouztt

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
BryceCain25 wrote:Nice man, really good start to the weapon you have there...you can start making ArmA like games by starting with some of the fps tutorials here integrated with Third Person mechanics....starting here will give you a fresh opportunity to get started with unity and make the game you are striving for
Best regards
-BryceCain25

Thanks! Ive already watched all of Ninjas and now im just learning alot of basic feature tutorials.

View user profile

4 Re: Hello everyone! on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:04 am

Hey welcome Smile

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum