Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » Request » What scripting language

What scripting language

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What scripting language on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:28 pm

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hello! im trying to make an fps but i want to know what scripting language i should learn (i dont have any experience) that is easy like javascript or c#. And if anybody can, can somebody recommend a book of some sort that can help me out? that would be really helpful. thank you your time : ]

View user profile

2 Re: What scripting language on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
I find it easiest java, C # but not very different.
The real problem is that if you've never programmed you have to find books that explain the basics.
I started studying unity in September and watching tutorials on Youtube something I'm learning.
However watch this if you can serve.

View user profile

3 Re: What scripting language on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:32 pm

JavaScript is by far the easiest in terms of formating...most of the time class files are arranged in c# aswell as brackets, this is probably the easiest for beginners..JavaScript would be a first hand choice for a beginner, but for someone higher in terms of knowledge in programming (I would recommend btw) that they would use C#
Hope this helped
Best Wishes

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum