Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » FREE Project Downloads & Recources » Scripts » Help with FP parkour game, Slide script.

Help with FP parkour game, Slide script.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help with FP parkour game, Slide script. on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:11 pm

VenomDestroyer

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
So I'm working on a Parkour game, and not being a Pro, i need help with making a sliding script, like in some Cod games you can run, jump, and belly-slide. Please Help, Thanks Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Help with FP parkour game, Slide script. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:00 pm

4kbytes. (xezno)

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
It isn't too clear what you are asking for - do you want the camera to just drop to the floor and have the character animate? Or do you want the camera to stay where it is, and have the character animate while the camera slides?

View user profile

3 Interested Game developer (Slide Animation) on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:00 am

NoahArc

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
xezno wrote:It isn't too clear what you are asking for - do you want the camera to just drop to the floor and have the character animate? Or do you want the camera to stay where it is, and have the character animate while the camera slides?

If my opinion matters i'd say one with the camera still set in place and the character animate while the camera slides i think that's the smoothest looking ways for the animation to be done but i haven't seen much examples of the camera dropping to the floor. I would appreciate if someone could give me a popular title which has an animation using the camera dropping method as a reference to what that would look like.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum