Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » Request » Attaching scripts to assets

Attaching scripts to assets

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Attaching scripts to assets on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:51 am

soulWidoutWings

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
I have developed scripts which translate game objects on mouse drag. Also I downloaded some assets form assets store, but my script is not working on these assets. These assets are even detecting mouse raycast.. I am new to unity.. help please Sad

View user profile

2 Re: Attaching scripts to assets on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:20 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Could you add a DebugLog function?
Debug.Log("Raycast is working Smile what is not?"); - something like that, based on what the lang you are using. Make sure aswell you are using the mouse 1 input, if you insert that little piece of code into your raycast function then it should have that message at the bottom in the console view. If it does show, then your raycast function works, if not then you have a raycast error and you may need to reformat the way you scripted it. If it does work, then you have a problem with the code within your raycast function, this could be just a simple grammatical error.
Best Regards
-BryceCain25

View user profile

3 Re: Attaching scripts to assets on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:40 pm

soulWidoutWings

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Thanks Smile I managed to do that somehow Razz

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum