Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » hi im new to unity any advice would be much appriciated thxz

hi im new to unity any advice would be much appriciated thxz

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

caos299

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
hi i am new to unity i am currently working on learning java language my main goal is to be able to create my own android games and web player games but information is scattered every were on the internet and is easily misinterpreted currently i am use-in code academy to learn the different languages and since unity is the most popular to use i thought i would join this forum and be able to learn from the best any advice in my current circumstances would be much appreciated thaxz

sorry i did't puncuate my introduction properly .... or at all Rolling Eyes

View user profile

2 Welcome. on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Destiny Zero

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
caos299 wrote:hi i am new to unity i am currently working on learning java language my main goal is to be able to create my own android games and web player games but information is scattered every were on the internet and is easily misinterpreted currently i am use-in code academy to learn the different languages and since unity is the most popular to use i thought i would join this forum and be able to learn from the best any advice in my current circumstances would be much appreciated thaxz

sorry i did't puncuate my introduction properly .... or at all Rolling Eyes

Welcome Caos!
Java is i find the most exciting language as well as PHP as you can apply the language directly to websites and most applications with your code. Andriod is a great idea, I would also suggest picking up a copy of some cook books for Andriod and Unity, they're great to start with. Also, talk to your local colleges and see if they offer any programming courses in Java and Andriod so you can get hands on practical learning. If they don't then Youtube is a great resource.

Hope to see you more on the forums and good luck with your project!

View user profile http://www.lastinthedark.com

swatproject

welcome to the forum Smile if you need any help add me on skype and il walk you through it Smile

my skype username is : jacobbolam

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum