Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Tutorials » Hay. - Making Building Game - Click For More Info

Hay. - Making Building Game - Click For More Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joro332211

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
Hello I'm Joro332211 - And I want to make building game, but not like minecraft with cubes.
I need guy with scripting experience and a guy making models. - The game is called FigureLand. If you want to join as a scripter or model/animation maker do these steps and send the answers to - dottyavenue@gmail.com - My skype: joro.jur - Now the steps:

1. Your real name?

2. Age? - IMPORTANT!

3. How time do you spend in unity per day?

4. Your gmail/email ,Skype - MOST IMPORTANT!!!

5. Want to be a scripter or model maker/animation guy?

Send the answers to dottyavenue@gmail.com OR Skype: joro.jur OR in the comments.

View user profile

bendalson

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
How much are you paying for a scripter?

View user profile

Joro332211

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
Nothing - But when (if) the game get famous he will get part of the famous

View user profile

Reck

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
You can't get any decent developers without paying them, or offering them a good deal.
You might be able to get people who started programming last night, but that's probably not going to turn out pretty.

View user profile

LetsRaceBwoi (Xezno)

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
Reck wrote:You can't get any decent developers without paying them, or offering them a good deal.
You might be able to get people who started programming last night, but that's probably not going to turn out pretty.
It'll probably get to the point that when they make an update to add new content, they won't know how (or have an efficient method) and will have to restart from scratch unless they get a coder that is experienced. Mobile games are more complex when it comes to the code, so when optimizing it could get quite messy.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum