Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » New to the forums :)

New to the forums :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New to the forums :) on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:47 am

Dyontyon

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hello
I'm Tyon Razz

I have been coding for a while now and never really gotten somewhere I know lots about different languages and have coded in languages but nothing for gaming other than one small game.
Languages I understand to a lower band intermediate: Machine code,C#,C++,JavaScript

I'm trying to learn as much as I can so any help would be much appreciated Im currently using unity 5 and getting used to that.

Hope to speak to share and learn with you all soon.

View user profile

2 Re: New to the forums :) on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:51 am

up789

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hey my background is of a game designer for the past 2 years and i lack of programming skills so i use visual scripting and created my most of the games , so if you help me in scripting in unity we can do more complex things with it that visual scripting cant .

plz reply if interested Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: New to the forums :) on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:19 am

Dyontyon

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
up789 wrote:Hey my background is of a game designer for the past 2 years and i lack of programming skills so i use visual scripting and created my most of the games , so if you help me in scripting in unity we can do more complex things with it that visual scripting cant .

plz reply if interested Very Happy Very Happy

This sounds great to me maybe you could drop me your skype or something and we could talk about this in more depth?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum