Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » HELP » Help (General) » can anyone help please??

can anyone help please??

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can anyone help please?? on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:25 pm

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hai I modeled a shop kind of building in blender. what I want to know is, is it possible to uv unwrap in unity? if not after unwrapping in blender, is it possible to do texture mapping in unity. when I do it in blender it will require more than one uv map if I use multiple image texture. and when I join all uv's together in blender rendering it shows the material but my uv is blank. so I can not save or use my texture in unity. if I use multiple uvs for one object it affects performance right? so can u help me how to solve this problem.

if texturing can be done in unity please tell me how, any materials, or videos anything...
thank you for your help.

(it is possible in blender to make a consolidated map with texture painting method, but I cant seem to find how to make a consolidated map when using different image textures like wood texture for windows, roof tile texture for tiles and wall texture for walls etc, when I join the uv's blender render it correctly but my uv map is plain) I hope you understand what I mean........

View user profile

2 Found the solution.....my self........ on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:45 am

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Found the answer my self.
Here is the link to the youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO9gOeDcgzg

this method will help to consolidate uv's and create one single texture material and it can be used in unity.

hope it helps someone. I asked it my self but no one answered, may be they didn't understand what I meant. anyway....this is what I wanted.....

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum