Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » Seeking Team Members » Recruit For A Project

Recruit For A Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Recruit For A Project on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:46 am

gothicsyn

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
So I have a project in mind small scale with lots of variety in it's potential, however my coding skills leave ALOT to be desired, I have a semi functional Prototype already up and running it will just require some fine tuning.

Here's what I'm thinking

The game will be called Confined, (Built of course with Unity) the idea is short enclosed spaces, tunnels, caves, that kind of thing, the idea to run from one end to the other in a set time.

Sounds boring right? Well yea kind of is until you add certain factors into the mix, such as mass spawning enemies, the idea is to cut a path through and escape NOT engage everything in sight, the game will have a limited arsenal of weapons, and ammo is further limited to just one or two clips per round, again will require balancing during testing.

I already have a partially working prototype but some of the code needs work, while I overhaul some of the older 4.6 level components, the idea will be to get from one end of the confined space to the other in a set time, with the highest score you can get using various multipliers and kill factors, taking out everything will mean failure so you must pick your kills carefully and cut a path to the goal.

What I Need

Right now just a programmer, to get the last bits up and running, I've built the level but a level designer going through it couldn't hurt either.

So right now that's how it stands.

View user profile http://devilsincstudios.com

2 Re: Recruit For A Project on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:41 am

gothicsyn

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]

See I have made some progress, it should prove a fairly quick project to at least implement what needs to be done.

View user profile http://devilsincstudios.com

3 Re: Recruit For A Project on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:25 am

up789

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
i am a game and level designer maybe i could help?

View user profile

4 Re: Recruit For A Project on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Skills Slasher

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
hi im interested

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum