Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Hello! My name is..

Hello! My name is..

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello! My name is.. on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]

I'm a musician and a gamer. I've wanted to create my own video games since I was young, and I have even had a small group a friends collaborate with me on an idea that I had for one, though, we never got into actually creating a game.

I've yet to watch the videos, but I'm sure they will be a big help to a beginner such as myself. I look forward to them as much as I look forward to developing my own games and interacting with the community!

As I said, I'm a musician. Video games and music go hand in hand with me. Skyrim is the game that made it for me. It made me want to create music for my own video games. I've even written out Dragonborn, but that was three years ago. I was inspired by that music to say the least.

Anyways, as I said, I look forward to everything in store with this program and all the avenues I get to venture down with it.

View user profile

2 Re: Hello! My name is.. on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:04 am

Welcome to the unityuninja community!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum