Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Greetings from Malvineous

Greetings from Malvineous

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Greetings from Malvineous on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hi my real name is Allen Pilgrim. You might recognize my username from one of the games I created for Epic MegaGames called "Xargon." I also created "Kiloblaster" prior to that and before that "Monster Zoo" for SuperZZT.

Currently working with Unity and Unreal. Several projects in mind including a new "Xargon" for the Android that my son and I started in Unity.

View user profile

2 Re: Greetings from Malvineous on Wed May 06, 2015 6:11 pm

Welcome! Can't wait so see some of your work showcased!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: Greetings from Malvineous on Thu May 07, 2015 1:30 am

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:Welcome! Can't wait so see some of your work showcased!
Thanks. We also have a huge start on the design document for the Xargon FPS where Malvineous' son, Harlim Havershim, is the hero. Xargon 4 will delve more into other aspects of the Xargon Universe. We're not going to give away too many details but did you ever wonder about those Blue Builders? We already have virtually all of the music for the game and will likely be doing it in Unreal. The Xargon for Android is a 2D project that we are doing in Unity 5.

If you are interested in keeping up with this and/or talking about the Classic DOS game please check out our Facebook group. We just created it and there will be a huge amount of information posted in the coming months. Things like the solution to the Labyrinth level. That's the one with all the doors that go to one place but when you walk back through the same door they take you somewhere else. I get lost in there. Other tips of hidden locations, etc. and some of the history of the making of it.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum