Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Tutorials » Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial

Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Before the coding, before the multiplayer implementation, before the networking, before the optimization, before the graphics, if you're a beginner, it's vital that you are 100% comfortable with the engine you are using to build your game. Therefore I created a Unity3D tutorial, mainly directed for the beginner audience. In under 12 minutes, you will learn all the unity basics, from interface, to creating the world in which the player will play in! I tried to make this tutorial as simple and appealing as possible. I hope this helps all the beginners out there Smile

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

2 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:36 am

dintots

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hi MisterNinjaBoy,

I'm new to Unity and looking for a forum that can help to learn a lot. I'm so glad I found your channel on youtube. By the way can you create tutorial for a 2d looping vertical background? Thanks a lot! Wink

View user profile

3 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 am

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Hey Misterninjaboy, you should put that house.obj for download. It's nice, did you model it?

View user profile

4 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:09 pm

MusicKing7 wrote:Hey Misterninjaboy, you should put that house.obj for download. It's nice, did you model it?
No I didn't model it. You can get it at this website: http://tf3dm.com/

5 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:38 am

CookieZ

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:Before the coding, before the multiplayer implementation, before the networking, before the optimization, before the graphics, if you're a beginner, it's vital that you are 100% comfortable with the engine you are using to build your game. Therefore I created a Unity3D tutorial, mainly directed for the beginner audience. In under 12 minutes, you will learn all the unity basics, from interface, to creating the world in which the player will play in! I tried to make this tutorial as simple and appealing as possible. I hope this helps all the beginners out there Smile

Is It Possible to send me a link to the unity download page?
If you can then Thanks!

View user profile

6 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:55 pm

CookieZ wrote:
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:Before the coding, before the multiplayer implementation, before the networking, before the optimization, before the graphics, if you're a beginner, it's vital that you are 100% comfortable with the engine you are using to build your game. Therefore I created a Unity3D tutorial, mainly directed for the beginner audience. In under 12 minutes, you will learn all the unity basics, from interface, to creating the world in which the player will play in! I tried to make this tutorial as simple and appealing as possible. I hope this helps all the beginners out there Smile

Is It Possible to send me a link to the unity download page?
If you can then Thanks!

http://unity3d.com/unity/download

7 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:26 am

Adams

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
ninja i am a boy of 15years named Adams.pls i want to make a racing game and i need the tutorials.pls help me i beg u

View user profile

8 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:01 pm

DeveloperLuke

nice tutorial thanks for sharing

View user profile

9 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 am

Akber Ali

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
hi everyone i am in BSCS final year and my FYP is to develop a RTS game so i don't have idea to game development in unity but i'm interested in gaming therefore any help me in my FYP because i don't have any experience for developing game in unity or any other SW.

View user profile

10 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:47 am

Bossifly

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Great tutorial for newbies Smile

View user profile

11 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:23 am

ihateu

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
thanks sir..im new in android programming and creating games i'm currently 3rd year college..your tutorials helps me a lot

View user profile

12 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:37 am

sigendutgesit

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
hello MisterNinjaBoy, i'm newbie in unity here, and when i follow your tutorial, i cant find out the skybox in my unity..... Crying or Very sad

View user profile

13 Re: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Remix

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
wicked, thanks a lot for these...

gonna help massively lol...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum