FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

SquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)

pollWhat time range would you like this game to be based on?

WW1
4%
WW2
13%
Modern (Current)
64%
Futuristic
19%
Total Votes:

descriptionSquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)

more_horiz
Hey guys,
As you probably know, if you follow my youtube channel ( www.youtube.com/misterninjaboy ) I am working on a multiplayer FPS game with a team of 3: Myself as the lead programmer and two 3D artists. Currently the game is in REALLY early stages of development and the video shown definitely does not represent the final product. Check out update 1, and the models shown in this update aren't ours and are just place holders. What do you think? Suggestions and constructive criticism would be great!

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionww2

more_horiz
It looks really good, ive seen your update vid on yt before i saw it here. Honestly you shouldn't make another modern fps game, either future like halo or old, because there is too much present

descriptionRe: SquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)

more_horiz
@gamedev101 wrote:
It looks really good, ive seen your update vid on yt before i saw it here. Honestly you shouldn't make another modern fps game, either future like halo or old, because there is too much present

Alright well thanks for you're suggestions, Ill judge the decision from the poll results and my personal jugement, but I appreciate your opinion.

more_horiz
Stick with modern. Looks like you already started it modern, just stick with it

more_horiz
looks really good btw! Very Happy 

more_horiz
@chowderbrain wrote:
looks really good btw! Very Happy 

Thanks  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Modern or futuristic. I hate old...

more_horiz
@turbomaniac wrote:
Modern or futuristic. I hate old...

Futurisic.. Modern is too mainstream

more_horiz
I've seen a futuristic game which is Halo and I have never liked it, I think you should stick to modern.

more_horiz
Nice game btw, hope you make a successful game!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum