FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

FPS Recourses From TUT 3

descriptionRe: FPS Recourses From TUT 3

more_horiz
the link isnt working dude

more_horiz
When I press W the game gets paused :I Why? How can I fix it?

descriptionI can't get it to work

more_horiz
When I click on my animation inspector, it shows a bunch of stuff. I found out that the 2 main ones for loops are "Loop Time" and "Loop Pose". If did the first one, the animation would play whether I pressed "w" or not. If I did the second one, it would not do anything. If I didn't do either of the two, it would only do the animation once at the beginning, and then it would not do anything for the rest of the time. What do I do?

more_horiz
Thank you very much. I'm making a game called Vill 1: Fantasy Cave Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

descriptioni need help

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Heres all the scripts and recourses needed (for tutorial 3):  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the problem is i dont know how to use the downloaded resorces for the ep3 of your fps tutorel please can you give me suggestion to try and use the resorces for the anomations thank you for reading

more_horiz
I do the scripting process and animation floor that you use most when I press w it does not work

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Heres all the scripts and recourses needed (for tutorial 3):  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

where are the scripts for second tutorial...? please help..

more_horiz
Mediafire is really slow, i cant download anything from there it stops at like 500kb, and just stops, it wont go anymore, i tried it over and over, you should find another download site

descriptionAre the DLC 4 da tut still Good?

more_horiz
I tried 2 download, but what is with that ad fly stuff? In the end it ask if you want the program to change setting to your computer, is this safe?  Is this the way it's suppose to be?

more_horiz
Hey MisterNinjaBoy, actually I'm in India and I'm not available to access adf.ly URL shortener. Can you please give the direct link to the script download?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum