FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

FPS Recourses From TUT 3

descriptionRe: FPS Recourses From TUT 3

more_horiz
I do the scripting process and animation floor that you use most when I press w it does not work

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Heres all the scripts and recourses needed (for tutorial 3):  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

where are the scripts for second tutorial...? please help..

more_horiz
Mediafire is really slow, i cant download anything from there it stops at like 500kb, and just stops, it wont go anymore, i tried it over and over, you should find another download site

descriptionAre the DLC 4 da tut still Good?

more_horiz
I tried 2 download, but what is with that ad fly stuff? In the end it ask if you want the program to change setting to your computer, is this safe?  Is this the way it's suppose to be?

more_horiz
Hey MisterNinjaBoy, actually I'm in India and I'm not available to access adf.ly URL shortener. Can you please give the direct link to the script download?

descriptionLink not working

more_horiz
The download link doesn't work. Is there another by any chance?

descriptionthanks

more_horiz
Very Happy thanks a lot, but do know how to mapp texture in unity. just like the fps hand

more_horiz
Can you place the FPS Resource in mega.co.nz 'cause i can't download it from mediafire
everytime i download something from mediafire, that page always say "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

Sorry for bad english

more_horiz
[b]Guys How did ninja animate both the hands and the gun.in the tutorial he only selected the gun

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
hi, thanks for the tutorial and downloads.
but the new hand texture does not seem to work in unity.

Didn't work for me, either. :/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum