FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Recourses from TUT 4

descriptionRecourses from TUT 4

more_horiz
Here is all the assets needed for fps tutorial 4: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRe: Recourses from TUT 4

more_horiz
your videos are great Very Happy 
can you please continue this videos,and talk about game user interface(gui) and Ai.
thanks
Ba

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
your videos are great Very Happy 
can you please continue this videos,and talk about game user interface(gui) and Ai.
thanks
Ba

Thanks and yea of course!

more_horiz
i got this error in this tut: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

more_horiz
Nice TuT!!! Good Luck with NEXT!!!

more_horiz
i got this error in this tut: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Ok First You Have To Put the script on the main camera inside the first person controller if you did that and it didnt work than i dont know what the problem is

more_horiz
Can you please make a post in "FPS TUTORIALS: HELP (General)" if you have any errors or are in need of help.

--New Developer

more_horiz
can you help me when i make or copy scripts its always says you must fix all errors before playin the game

more_horiz
can you help  me when i make or copy scripts its always says you must fix all errors before playin the game

For help, make a post in the help section, with more detailed info. I'd love to help!

more_horiz
No work
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum