GameBuilders CommunityLog in

GameBuilders - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Sharing My Music, Sound Effects and Images - Over 3000 Assets

descriptionSharing My Music, Sound Effects and Images - Over 3000 Assets - Page 12 EmptyRe: Sharing My Music, Sound Effects and Images - Over 3000 Assets

more_horiz
Happy Wednesday folks,

I’ve decided to begin strengthening my ambient sounds pages. To get things started, I’ve added some new city street ambience as well some cool high altitude jet interior ambience. You’ll find the new sounds on these pages:

AMB - Aircraft

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AMB – Urban Ambience

Lots more to come. In the meantime, if anyone has any requests, feel free to share!

descriptionSharing My Music, Sound Effects and Images - Over 3000 Assets - Page 12 EmptyRe: Sharing My Music, Sound Effects and Images - Over 3000 Assets

more_horiz
Happy Monday everyone (if that’s even possible.) Anyhow, here are some new seamless textures that might come in handy in you projects. Feel free to modify as needed:

TXR – BRICK - Seamless

TXR – CONCRETE / PAVEMENT – Seamless

TXR – ROCK / STONE 2

I’m releasing new music tracks on Wednesday and some cool nighttime urban backgrounds that might look nice in visual novels and such. Those should be ready by Friday.

Have a good week!

more_horiz
Lots of new free tracks are ready for everyone:

On my Action 3 page:
“Rockin’ with Caped Crusader Cat”

On my Chiptunes 3 page:
“The Arcade Avenger”
“Windle Pixel Saves the Day”

On my Funny 6 page:
“Pinball Gremlins”

On my Puzzle Music 4 page:
“Points Tally”

And on my Sci-Fi 7 page:
“Cyber City of Light”

Enjoy!

more_horiz
I can’t believe March is almost over…wow. Anyhow, here are this week’s new free tracks:

On my Action page:
“Frantic Gameplay” (improved looping point)

On my Chiptunes 3 page:
“The Pixeltown Police”

On my Positive / Upbeat page:
“Innocent Years”

And on my Sci-Fi 7 page:
“Robot Evolution”

Have a good week!

more_horiz
Hey folks, new free seamless textures are ready for you:

TXR – CONCRETE / PAVEMENT – Seamless

TXR – GROUND

TXR – VEGETATION

Brand new music tracks are coming on Wednesday.

Have a good week!

more_horiz
Happy April Everyone,

This week’s new free tracks are a mixed bag of music, user interface sound effects and ambiences, so:

MUSIC:
On my Positive / Upbeat page, we have:
“Carefree Days in Groovyville”

SOUND EFFECTS:
On my SFX – UI page:
UI_Quirky 36 - 38

AMBIENCES:
On my AMB – Suburban Ambience page:
“Night Ambience”
“Early Morning Ambience”

I hope some of my work is helpful in your projects!

more_horiz
I had a very busy weekend, but I managed to get some new fantasy textures done:

First up, some seamless bumpy stone textures that look like they could be covered with moss, algae or maybe lichens. These might look cool for pathways. They are here:

TXR – GROUND

Here are some cool stained glass textures that might look nice for windows of churches or other fantasy structures…maybe for RPGs. They are here:

TXR – GLASS

New music tracks will be coming out later in the week.

Enjoy!

more_horiz
Greetings!

I have some new free tracks in the Fantasy genre as well as Chiptunes:

“ETHEREA” – If only places like this actually existed. Anyhow, this might sound nice in a fantasy game, visual novel or perhaps something else.

“ARCADE SPACE ADVENTURES” – For just a quarter…those were the days…(I’ve been getting nostalgic for coin-op games.) Anyhow, I did this track “on the fly”…it might be fun in a 2D retro game of some kind. Enjoy!

“FUNKY PIXELTOWN” – Overflowing with characters who are just too cool for words…(at least in their own minds.)

Hope you’re having a good week!

more_horiz
Another busy weekend, but I managed to get some more fantasy textures done. You’ll find them here:

TXR – BRICK

TXR – ROCK/STONE 2

I’ll have a bunch of cool new music tracks coming out on Wednesday.

Enjoy!

more_horiz
Hey guys,

Here are this week’s new tracks. Free to use with attribution. Enjoy!

8-BIT ANTICS – Maybe for a cute retro-2D game? Or something else?

THE ANT HILL GANG SADDLES UP AGAIN – And they’re off…the most incompetent gang to ever (attempt to) ride across the west. They’ll probably get lost. Anyhow, this might be fun in a comedic western-themed piece.

TECHNO RANDOMNESS – Unlike many of my tracks that are built layer by layer, this one was done “live” (in real-time) by improvising with two of my synths at the same time. Perhaps useful in some kind of wacky technology-based puzzle game?

DYSTOPIAN SUNSET – Perched atop a mile-high structure, the machine-being stares out over the shimmering grid, wondering what the night will bring.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum