FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE!

descriptionUnity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE!

more_horiz
Hey There UnityNinja!

Introducing FPSEssentials: The Ultimate Unity First Person Shooter Game solution, everything you would possibly need to create an amazing AAA quality FPS! brought to you as an extensive powerful kit, with a broad set of tools to serve as a foundation, base game and starting point for the FPS you always wished to achieve!

This Kit has been in development for months, and I am really proud to bring it to our community here share the work and see the amazing creations that come out of this Unity FPS Platform!

► More info & BUY THE KIT HERE!! https://www.theassetlab.com/store/p1/FPSE

Happy Developing
-MisterNinjaBoy

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:11 am; edited 7 times in total

descriptionRe: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE!

more_horiz
Hey guys! Big update! We decided to move away from sellfy and open our own website and storepage. You can now find the kit HERE! https://www.theassetlab.com/store/p1/FPSE

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionIs this link working ok?

more_horiz
Before I purchase I want to make sure that the link is going to work. Anyone purchased and downloaded okay? Thanks in advance...

more_horiz
@epmurray59 wrote:
Before I purchase I want to make sure that the link is going to work. Anyone purchased and downloaded okay? Thanks in advance...

I just bought it, no problems at all.

more_horiz
Hey Misterninjaboy I have been a fan of yours for a while, I used to watch all your unity tutorials. Decided to come back to game development so this kit was perfect timing! I bought it, can't wait to start gonna start using it and getting back into dev, it looks awesome!!

more_horiz
@epmurray59 wrote:

There shouldn't be any problems at all! We made the checkout experience as simple and intuitive as possible for our clients, after payment you will be redirected to the page where you can download it, along with the receipt which you will receive to your e-mail which also includes your download link! Smile

more_horiz
Thank you! Link worked fine and I am really excited to begin using this kit!

more_horiz
@distorte_dprizm wrote:
Hey Misterninjaboy I have been a fan of yours for a while, I used to watch all your unity tutorials. Decided to come back to game development so this kit was perfect timing! I bought it, can't wait to start gonna start using it and getting back into dev, it looks awesome!!

Thats awesome to hear!! Very Happy Glad to see you have came back to game development, I hope this kit helps you out well.

more_horiz
@epmurray59 wrote:
Thank you! Link worked fine and I am really excited to begin using this kit!

Awesome! Smile Would love to see what you make with this kit, don't hesitate to share your progress and your work in the project showcase section in the future!

more_horiz
Hey! Just bought the kit and was wondering were to find the "Weapon system Page" in Unity, where you can change weapon settings? It isn't clearly marked in the User manual, or maybe I'm just too stupid :/
Thanks in advance! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum