FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Main Menu By BryceCain25

descriptionRe: Main Menu By BryceCain25

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Woops!

Sorry about the quote up there, but when I hit play all that appears is a black screen. I put it with my game in the build settings and I attached the script, here is what it looks like:
Assign the variable in the script
There should be a variable for splash screen image...this is a gui texture
...make sure that you have the variable for both the gui texture and the script assigned

more_horiz
Woops!

Sorry about the quote up there, but when I hit play all that appears is a black screen. I put it with my game in the build settings and I attached the script, here is what it looks like:

...make sure that you have the variable for both the gui texture and the script assigned

I never got a gui texture. So, if you could make a separate link for it? NEVERMIND! I figured out what was wrong, I'm sorry I wasted so much of your time. It was just a simple mistake on my side.

more_horiz
Woops!

I never got a gui texture. So, if you could make a separate link for it? NEVERMIND! I figured out what was wrong, I'm sorry I wasted so much of your time. It was just a simple mistake on my side.
Nice! I am glad you figured it out! No worries man, I feel as though when I am helping people, none of this is wasting my time Smile