FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionFREE GAME PROJECT "Warfighter AI" made in Unity

more_horiz
Warfighter AI

Start creating gameplay in seconds with 4 drag-and-drop AI soldier classes and 4 fully rigged scenes.

Want this for your own custom characters? Rig up your own game with 6 reusable gameplay components,
5 advanced behavior classes, script libraries, soldier formations, AI commands, and much more.

Quickly create your own battles and team fights.Drag and drop additional soldiers to form up enemy armies or allied squadrons.

Intelligent AI enemies work as a team using tactics and communication to take you down.

Players can issue commands to their AI-controlled squad members for advanced and dynamic team fights.

Take an active role in commanding your squad or sit back and watch the AI armies battle to the death.

Warfighter AI package includes:

6 Reusable Components with Scripts
-- Aim and Fire
-- Health management
-- AI to AI communication
-- Tactical positions for cover and threat
-- Formation management
-- Team management

Formation Options
-- Squad
-- Column
-- Wedge
-- Circle
-- Attack

Sub-formations for 4-man Squadrons Include
-- Wedge
-- Column
-- Skirmisher
-- Echelon

AI Classes
-- Soldier
-- Commander
-- Sniper
-- Player squad member

AI Commands
-- Attack
-- Find Cover
-- Hold Position
-- Flank
-- Cover Me

4 Rigged Scenes
-- Standard fighting and patrol
-- Snipers
-- Endless enemy spawns
-- Big Team Battle

Arrow  Arrow DOWNLOAD FREE

Contact me for help and questions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionRe: FREE GAME PROJECT "Warfighter AI" made in Unity

more_horiz
Most of "her" free games, you need to access a website that contains malware and my guess once you get to the site, you will need to sign up for crap.

If anyone has passwords for "her" games, post them!

The password URL goes to a video, I downloaded and posted to YouTube.

Be careful with this user, they are posting on malware sites and this could be a major scam!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum