FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionGood day, I'm Michel

more_horiz
I'm an old dog; learning new tricks. Its going to take me a while to learn how to create 3D items and how to code them.

I'm Canadian, a retired ex air force computer tech. I'm involved in a Unity project that requires the creation of 1st Nations Peoples/Native North American Indian artifacts. Having looked around, I have not found any pre-created items of this sort.

I'm working on a Niagara Falls themed city in XViREnt, a user-generated MMORPG platform with Oculus Rift support. The game being created is a 3D update of The King of Spades (TKoS) it is going to be renamed Rex Palarum.

Once this project is complete, I have another community called Rupert's Bay that will need to be created and it will be a wild west/native themed community.

If there are any 3D designers and code developers here that would be interested in working on this sort of project? If you are, please contact me.

descriptionRe: Good day, I'm Michel

more_horiz
Wow you sound like a very interesting person! Welcome to the forum!

descriptionRe: Good day, I'm Michel

more_horiz
I've never been accused of being boring.

I spent the winter developing 6 sour dough bread starters using; normal bread yeast, wine yeast, beer hops, yogurt culture, wild yeast and a potato and hops combination.

This spring I'm working on rebuilding my herb garden. The mint, over the years, has taken over; its time to tear it out and put it in its place.