FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Share

descriptionindonesian FPS game

more_horiz
hi all,
ane cuman mau ngenalin game yang lagi di developing sama pelajar indonesia.... nama gamenya MAX WAR



INFO LEBIH LANJUT...langsung aja
INFO :

web        : www.maxtrixgames.com
info         : www.kaskus.co.id/post/53770880becb1752088b45f1#post53770880becb1752088b45f1
youtube : www.youtube.com/user/MaxTrixGames

descriptionRe: indonesian FPS game

more_horiz
umm.. engrish pls

descriptionRe: indonesian FPS game

more_horiz
checked youre youtube channel and ur game looks like pure shit

descriptionRe: indonesian FPS game

more_horiz
@gamedevmaster101 wrote:
checked youre youtube channel and ur game looks like pure shit


Well thats really not very nice to say.. i'd like to see you do better, then talk.

descriptionRe: indonesian FPS game

more_horiz
@MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
@gamedevmaster101 wrote:
checked youre youtube channel and ur game looks like pure shit


Well thats really not very nice to say.. i'd like to see you do better, then talk.


stfu dickhead

descriptionRe: indonesian FPS game

more_horiz
@gamedevmaster101 wrote:
@MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
@gamedevmaster101 wrote:
checked youre youtube channel and ur game looks like pure shit


Well thats really not very nice to say.. i'd like to see you do better, then talk.


stfu dickhead


I've decided to ban you. Checked you're other posts along with this one, you seem to just like spewing negativity all over the place.
BAN
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum