GameBuilders CommunityLog in

GameBuilders - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

[Cracked] Unity Program

descriptionRe: [Cracked] Unity Program

more_horiz
Can I uninstall Unity without affecting my projects? Because my project is my main game so I would freak if it was lost.

more_horiz
Then I could reinstall it.

more_horiz
You should make game with free unity sell it then buy the pro one if they figure out you version was cracked you'll get trouble Very Happy

more_horiz
Doesn't the terms and services say no illegal (blahblahblah)s? Cracked programs are illegal.

more_horiz
as a dev i really wouldn't suggest linking yourself with cracked software publicly..lol

more_horiz
This is recommended for personal use only. As you might have problems in the future when you would like to advertise your game.

--New Developer

more_horiz
This is recommended for personal use only. As you might have problems in the future when you would like to advertise your game.

--New Developer

more_horiz
Ahh ok cool

more_horiz
This is only recommended for personal use only. I would not advise that you advertise your game if you made it with a cracked unity program.

--New Developer

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You should make game with free unity sell it then buy the pro one if they figure out you version was cracked you'll get trouble Very Happy
jep, you are right ... but im not sure if you are able to sell games made with free version of unity