FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

description3D model search engine

more_horiz
Hello all, we launched a 3D model search engine, which finds 3D models on the Internet with simple keyword search. The models can be previewed right on your browser without any plugins! (Chrome and Firefox recommended).

Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also check out our interview on The Verge
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionRe: 3D model search engine

more_horiz
That is actually really amazing! You guys have made a really amazingly useful search engine, this is very innovative. Well firstly thanks for making it, this will definitely be useful to alot of developers here, and also I will probably be using it too from time to time! Thanks, I will make this a sticky so everyone can see.

more_horiz
Thanks for the positive feedback. Please let us know if you have any suggestions about site improvement. We are working on a filter to sort the results by license and adding texture to the models.

more_horiz
We've added textures to the 3D models, please come back and take a look! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
Wow! I already find lot of incredible stuff there. This search engine is amazing! Thanks!

more_horiz
you can find out and download many unity plugins asset in my website, please vist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

enjoy yourself.

more_horiz
We love you Bro! ^^

more_horiz
WOW! big thanks for this yobi3d you and your team has limited the stress on game makers. as im a beginner with Unity3d. im feeling my way around. but i can see this search engine will come in great handy. when i start to get more into making games. Brilliant Idea here.

more_horiz
Great search engine for find 3d model, Thanks a lot boss
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum