FragMate CommunityLog in

FragMate - Software and Game Developer Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionI Need A Bit Of Help

more_horiz
I need help with that gun script, not the one in your tut. The one that you would recommend most. Here are the issues I'm having:

- I can't even get it from the website XD

- I won't know what to do with it when I get it :/

If you could help me with this it would be highly appreciated

descriptionRe: I Need A Bit Of Help

more_horiz
@MusicKing7 wrote:
I need help with that gun script, not the one in your tut. The one that you would recommend most. Here are the issues I'm having:

- I can't even get it from the website XD

- I won't know what to do with it when I get it :/

If you could help me with this it would be highly appreciated

Alright well you may not know, but I use this script in my FPS tutorial 4, and show you guys how exactly to use it. So that i think will be the best reference for you in terms of getting used of the script, and learning how to use it.
FPS Tutorial 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38z3nqMQkd8&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL3eZfsRk6nF00HSZZJKgZ-HOoz3CJYXJu

And if you don't know how to import the script into your project, you can go to the link for the download of the script, (its a forum post) scroll down until you find the 'attached files' and there should be a unitypackage you could download. This again I show in my fps tutorial 4. If you need help furthermore let me know.

more_horiz
Thank you MisterNinjaBoy

more_horiz
@MusicKing7 wrote:
Thank you MisterNinjaBoy

No problem!

more_horiz
Can I download the .zips?
Permissions in this forum: